HTE is committed to responsible procurement and management of natural resources, especially wood.
We also manage our business in a way that makes efficient use of all resources and avoids waste. Care for the environment is engrained in our culture and demonstrated in our business on a day-to-day basis.
We hold PEFC Chain of Custody Certification, thereby encouraging sustainable forest management.
The requirements set by the PEFC standard are to:
- Safeguard ecologically important forest areas
- Protect and enhance biological diversity
- Prohibit forest conversions
- Prohibit most hazardous chemicals
- Prohibit genetically modified trees
- Respect the rights of workers and indigenous peoples
- Encourage local employment
- Comply with fundamental International Labour Organisation ILO) conventions
- Provide consultation with local people and stakeholders
- Respect traditional land rights and local customs
Upload Your Project
Send us your project details and drawings and we can provide you with an accurate speedy quotation.
If you need more advice or have a general enquiry, message us and we will get back to you.
Call to Discuss
We like to talk. If you would prefer to talk to us about your project or enquiry just call 01449 761700.