Metal Web Joists
HTE is a licensed manufacturer of Wolf Systems easi-joist metal web flooring system. This system comprises parallel chord trusses of stress graded timbers plated together with a galvanised metal web.
Compared with traditional timber joists easi-joists are lighter, give greater rigidity – especially over wide spans – and make it much easier to fit services in the floor space. It is also easier to fit flooring and ceiling materials.
The whole system is precision designed and manufactured. Designed with bespoke software, the system allows easier detailing for site fixing.
Joist depth from 195 – 417 mm. Clearance for pipes from 100 mm diameter to 280 mm diameter.
Summary of benefits:
- Open web design – Allows easier installation of services
- Reduced site wastage – Precise manufacturing virtually eliminates site alterations
- Light weight – Lighter than solid timber and much lighter than timber equivalents
- Speed and ease of erection – Speedy set out without temporary bracing
- Top chord support
- Long term stability – Reduced moisture loss and shrinkage means a quieter and longer lasting floor system
- Comparative with timber – Can be manufactured to the minimum depth required in the standard codes of practice
- Improved sound and vibration – The system allows installation of a rigid strongback to further reduce vibration
Please refer to the Easi-joist manual for more information.
Upload Your Project
Send us your project details and drawings and we can provide you with an accurate speedy quotation.
If you need more advice or have a general enquiry, message us and we will get back to you.
Call to Discuss
We like to talk. If you would prefer to talk to us about your project or enquiry just call 01449 761700.