Holden Timber Engineering actively manages its business to make efficient use of natural resources and minimise waste.
Our culture requires all members of the company to seek ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
Examples of our environmental initiatives include:
- Using sustainably grown timber as far as possible.
- Working towards a ‘no waste’ business in which a productive use is found for all materials not used in the finished products.
- Re-cycling packaging materials.
- Managing transport in an efficient manner.
To ensure our objectives are implements we aim to:
- Provide effective training for our team members and make everyone aware of the impact of their actions on the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness within our supply chain and with our customers.
- Encourage paperless back office functions when practical.
Upload Your Project
Send us your project details and drawings and we can provide you with an accurate speedy quotation.
If you need more advice or have a general enquiry, message us and we will get back to you.
Call to Discuss
We like to talk. If you would prefer to talk to us about your project or enquiry just call 01449 761700.